Senior Retail Sales Trading Liaison
- Facilitate order execution between National Retail Sales Force and the NASDAQ and 19c-3 trading desks.
- Attend the daily research sales meeting and disseminate pertinent information from that meeting to the retail sales force.
- Develop and maintain a strong working knowledge of our equity research universe.
- Marketing of investment and trading opportunities to retail sales should occur regularly.
- Broaden penetration of NASDAQ and 19c-3 equity product to Retail Sales.
- Interface with Equity Research Strategist, Research Analysts and the Director of Sales and Marketing.
- Attend other special marketing events as they arise.
- Make proactive marketing calls/emails to branches and FC’s regarding current developments in the market, or with a particular industry or security.
- Provide constant flow of information between Market Makers, Research Analysts and National Retail Sales Force.
- Implement and execute Financial Consultant and Branch Manager training on the utilization and benefits of the Retail Sales Trading desk.
- 3 – 5 years previous industry experience.
- Series 7 license.
- Familiarity with the purpose of Equity Research and a basic knowledge of Retail Sales.
- Ability to handle a fast-paced, intense work environment.
- Excellent problem-solving and marketing talents.
- Strong interpersonal, negotiation and communication skills.
- Proficient computer skills including all Windows based word-processing and spreadsheet functions.
- Presentation skills and a comfort level with public speaking will be useful.
- Ability to travel.